RIBA City CPD Club 2020
RIBA Members get 50% off the RIBA CPD Programme, compared to non-members
The RIBA has updated the 10 mandatory RIBA CPD Core Curriculum topics in response to your skills needs to practise architecture now and in the future. The RIBA City CPD Club 2020 programme will help you maintain competence, acquire new skills, contend with disruption, future-proof yourselves and your businesses, and deliver socially purposeful architecture.
RIBA City CPD Club 2020 programme
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion: policy, strategy and delivery in business
- Fire safety design: active and passive fire protection
- Business resilience: managing a business in uncertain times
- Design risk management: design coordination and the challenge of culture change
- Managing client relationships: how effective communication and documentation leads to successful projects
- Embedding sustainability into the RIBA Plan of Work
- Inclusive design for external built environments
- Place making, what's the future of place?
- Energy retrofitting historic buildings
- An architect's guide to designing out terrorism
2020 programme locations
City Club CPD 2020 will be delivered in seven English locations: Truro, Salisbury, Liverpool, Gateshead, Hereford, Norwich and St Albans.
Two ways to book CPD seminars
- City CPD Club ticket: one single booking for all 10 seminars
- Pay-as-you-go: purchase CPD days individually
City CPD Club benefits
- The seminars cover the 10 Core Curriculum topics and provide the minimum two hour annual requirement per topic
- The calendar enables you to plan your CPD days in your diary well in advance
- The 10 events are organised over four days only, concentrating the time dedicated to achieve your annual CPD requirement
- The schedule offers an innovative programme of seminars and workshops delivered by industry experts
- Lunch is included on all four days.
City CPD Club ticket (four days):
- RIBA/CIAT members £300 +VAT
- Chartered Practices £412 +VAT
- Non-RIBA members £600 +VAT
Pay-as-you-go tickets (single days):
- RIBA/CIAT members £108 +VAT
- RIBA student members £50 + VAT
- Non-RIBA members £216 +VAT
How to book?
* Please note invoices will be issued in January 2020.