RIBA at MIPIM: Chartered Practice Initiative
The RIBA will be at MIPIM in 2020.
The Chartered Practice Initiative sits at the centre of the wider RIBA programme of activity during the week of MIPIM. Our aim is to increase the presence of British Architects at MIPIM and provide a platform for small to medium sized practices to promote their work, network and meet new clients during the busy four day event. The initiative is open to all Chartered Practices in England and Wales.
We are looking for practices to join our delegation:
Being with RIBA at MIPIM gives you:
- Feature on the large RIBA Stand in the London Pavilion
- Each practice gets their own panel displaying one or two projects and a business card holder
- Space is also available for other marketing materials to be displayed
- RIBA staff on the stand at all times to represent your practice
- Large screen displaying video showreel of your projects
- Two pages in the RIBA at MIPIM Portfolio featuring examples of your work and practice information
- Feature on the RIBA website
- Launch reception on the evening before MIPIM begins with all exhibiting practices (this is attended by both the President and Chief Executive)
- Dedicated pre-MIPIM training and networking event for all those attending
- Events during MIPIM to promote your practice (eg. Meet the client)
- Discounted delegates passes with access to members only meeting areas, free drinks and a range of other benefits.
- Practice exhibitor fee at £890 +VAT
- Discounted MIPIM delegate pass with London Club benefits at £1,410 + VAT (Typical cost for those not exhibiting with RIBA is £2,010 +VAT per pass)
If you would like to apply for a place or want further information please contact email@example.com.