The spring season of the RIBA Book Club brings you an interview with Ben Channon, author of Happy by Design: A Guide to Architecture and Mental Wellbeing, Associate at Assael Architecture and Founder and Chair of The Architects’ Mental Wellbeing Forum.
Eleanor Young, executive editor of the RIBA Journal and Ben will discuss how he came to write his book and the processes behind it. Delving into the book’s content they will investigate Ben’s long-term vision for an architecture of mental wellbeing and discuss how the welfare of buildings’ users can be put first.
As an attendee of the event you will be able to purchase Happy by Design at a discounted price of £15 – save £5. Once you’ve bought your ticket you will receive a confirmation email with the discount code. This can be used at the checkout on ribabookshops.com or in the Bookshop at 66 Portland Place.
Terms and Conditions
- A photographer will cover this event and the images may be used to publicise future RIBA events.
- By accepting an invitation or purchasing a ticket you consent to be photographed, filmed or recorded as a visitor attending the event.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On entry to the event, you agree to accept and abide by any venue rules.
- The RIBA reserves the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder.